Only abstracts are accepted to the congress. The abstract should be written according to the following rules:
- TITLE; It should be short enough to reflect the content of the abstract. All must be uppercase letter.
- AUTHOR(S); It must be written in the order of Name, SURNAME. Authors’ names (first letter uppercase only) and surnames (all uppercase letters) must be clearly written.
- INSTITUTION(S); Institutions should be written with their clear names, departments and cities according to the author’s order.
- ABSTRACT TEXT; Abstracts should be written in a plain text and should not contain tables, images and formulas. Abstracts should consist of Objectives, Material and Method, Results, and Discussion.
- ABSTRACT TEXT is limited to 300 – 500 words; TITLE, AUTHORS and INSTITUTIONS are out of this limitation. Abstracts shorter than 300 words and longer than 500 words will not be evaluated.
- Authors should choose a presentation format (poster or oral presentation). The Scientific Committee has the authority to change the presentation format. Please send an e-mail to the congress secretariat for your poster presentations.
Abstracts will be sent on the submission page of the congress website. Abstracts sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
- If you are visiting for the first time SUBMISSION ABSTRACT PANEL, you must fill in the form that you will reach via the SUBMIT SUBMISSION link. There is a field on the form where you can write your abstract. In this field, you must write your abstract in your presentation language. There is no need to send a separate file for that.
- Please note the PAPER ID you will be given after completing your registration. The next time you login the panel, you will be asked for the PAPER ID and the password you have set.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 – 500 words.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission is August 17, 2020.
PAPER REVIEW PROCESS
The review and acceptance of the papers will be made according to the results of the referee scores, keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the authors hidden. Final decision on a paper will be made after it is reviewed by at least 2 (two) referees. Authors’ presentation format (oral or poster) preferences will be taken over the system. The Scientific Committee may change the presentation format of the accepted papers. The final decision on the presentation format (oral presentation, poster) of the paper belongs to the Referees. The result of the paper evaluation will be notified to the author who submitted paper by e-mail until August 24, 2020.
Each registered participant can submit maximum of 2 (two) papers.
Accepted abstracts will be included in the Abstracts Book and, if requested, the full texts will be included in the Congress Book.
In order to make a presentation of the accepted abstract, the presenter must complete the registration procedure of the congress. In case of more than one author, the authors other than the presenter author should also register if they wish to attend the congress. Oral or poster presentations not presented in the congress will not be published.
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION RULES FOR THE ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS
Full texts submitted by 28 September 2020 according to the following criteria will be published in the full the textbook that is proper for the new Academic Incentive Regulation. Papers submitted after the deadline will not be included in the book.
Papers should be written justified, not exceeding 12 pages including abstract, main text, tables, figures and references, the names and institutions of the authors should be centered under the title. Title should be written in 14 size, bold and centered, the names and institutions of the authors should be centered under the title. If there is more than one institution, number of authors and institutions should be assigned to determine which authors are working in which institution. Research articles should include the subsections of INTRODUCTION, ABSTRACT of LITERATURE, MATERIALS and METHODS, CONCLUSION, DISCUSSION and REFERENCES. The headings of the tables should be above the tables while the headings of figures and graphs should be below the figures and / or graphs. The manuscript should be written in Times New Roman font with 11 size and 1.5 line spaced in Microsoft Word. Paragraphs should be indented 1 cm. References should be ordered due to the author’s surnames and written according to APA 6 (American Psychological Association) standards. All references in the text should be listed in the “REFERENCES” list.
The new deadlines for both Paper and Poster submissions are as follows:
Extended deadline for submission of abstracts: August 17, 2020
Notification of the new papers evaluation result: August 24, 2020
Deadline for submission of the corrected Abstract and Full Text: September 28, 2020
Congress Date: September 18-19, 2020